Enrolment at La Citadelle is contingent upon space availability and all new applicants will be placed in priority sequence based on the date of submission of the completed application package.
New applications for siblings of currently attending La Citadelle students and/or prospective applicants referred by existing La Citadelle Families will be given priority in terms of space availability.
Step 1 / Submission of Application Package
An Application for Admission Form must be completed, signed and submitted to the attention of The Admissions Department along with the following documents for each applicant:
- Copy of applicant’s proof of age, name and status in Canada (passport or birth certificate)
- Completed Health Form
- Copy of Health Card and Immunization Record
- Copy of the 2 most recent Report Cards, one of which must reflect the most recent end of year
- Copy of Transcript (Secondary School Applicants only)
- Current Photo (headshot only)
- Referral Letter (optional. If required Referral must be confidentially submitted by referee and emailed to email@example.com
- SSAT score and SSAT Character Skills Snapshot (for students applying to Grades 4 to 12).
Apply directly with SSAT at www.ssat.org and indicate that results be submitted directly to La Citadelle, School ID: 826138.
- English Proficiency Testing results (one of: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, PTE Academic, OPI/OPIc – For International Applicants only)
- Application Fee $200.00
La Citadelle Admissions Department
36 Scarsdale Road
North York, Ontario
Step 2 / Visit Days & Assessments
Once completed application packages are received, students applying to SK and above will be contacted to schedule visit day(s) as follows:
- For current Junior Kindergarten & Senior Kindergarten – 1 Visit Day
- For current Grade 1 to Grade 10 – 2 Consecutive Visit Days
Daycare (Preparatory Kindergarten and/or Pre-Kindergarten) applicants do not require visit days; files will be directly submitted for review.
The Admissions Department reserves the right to request referrals and submit applicants to additional testing and/or interviews to better assess their academic potential.
Step 3 / Admission
The Decision will be communicated to the parents, via email and letter.
Step 4 / Enrolment
Spaces for Admitted Students will be held until the deadline date provided in the Letter of Admission. To secure enrolment, the signed Registration Form along with the Admission Fee, must be received by this date
La Citadelle reserves the right to request a meeting with enrolled Daycare (Preparatory Kindergarten and/or Pre-Kindergarten) students accompanied by their parents prior to their commencement date.
For further inquiries, please contact the Admissions Department at firstname.lastname@example.org