Who Are We?
La Citadelle International Academy of Arts & Science is a highly regarded IB and AP private educational institution rooted in the fundamental concepts of Canadian bilingualism, holistic education, mastery learning and excellence in both instruction and education. Founded in 2000, La Citadelle offers a highly academic curriculum taught by specialized teachers together with a panoply of co-curricular activities to an exceptional group of students, from Prep K (2.5 years old) to Grade 12, who excel academically and who value ethics, personal achievement and responsibility as fundamental traits of character.
Our teachers are our greatest asset; by supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing teachers with all of the tools and support they need to succeed, we ensure that La Citadelle International Academy for Arts & Sciences is a work environment that enables teachers of all backgrounds to inspire their students and be role models for future generations.
Positions We Are Currently Looking to Fill:
Elementary & Secondary Teachers
French & English Speaking
Full-time & Part-time
- Physics & Chemistry
- Law & Politics
- Social Studies
Location: 36 Scarsdale Rd, Toronto, ON M3B 1K8
What We Offer
Working at La Citadelle International Academy of Arts & Science, teachers will be provided with:
- A competitive employment package along with great benefits
- An enriched opportunity to engage in and explore extensive professional development opportunities
- A stimulating work environment and the opportunity to deliver an enriched curriculum whilst utilizing one’s own professional and specialized core strengths
- The opportunity to work with colleagues from a variety of academic, intellectual, and cultural backgrounds
- The opportunity to teach students from diverse backgrounds who are intellectually curious and seek a challenging and nurturing educational program
Who Are wWe Looking For?
- English speaking and/or French speaking teachers who have a degree in their fields of expertise.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum requirement)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) (preferred)
- OCT Certification (preferred)
- Training and experience in IB-MYP Program and/or AP Program as well as knowledge in Ministry requirements would be an asset
- Planning skills required (long term curriculum planning and lesson planning including creation of related tests, assignments and examinations)
- Passion for the field of expertise and teaching.
- Ability to work with children from a variety of backgrounds and ages
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Professional approach to work requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-evaluate work and teaching
- Ability to work harmoniously with peers
- Ability to take direction
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are invited to apply by email at email@example.com with the most updated C.V. or Resume along with professional references.
Please include teaching specialization preferences in the “Subject” and type of position (part-time or full-time) is being sought.
Only C.V.s / Resumes including full contact information, including contact phone numbers, emails and full mailing addresses, and professional references with contact information will be reviewed for candidacy. Please also include OCT number if applicable.
La Citadelle International Academy for Arts & Sciences is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion, and thus encourages applications of qualified applicants from all ages and backgrounds. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications received, only selected candidates will be contacted.